amit arun associates
Home Contact Us Site Map
Home about us Latest News Contact us

Fixed Assets Verification Services

Payroll Processing Service

Employee Benefit Administration

Tax Consulting

Foreign Direct Investment

File GST & E-TDS Returns

Registration of Expatriates

Posted @ March 20, 2013, 1:52 am under (Expat Taxation Services)

Documents  Required for Registration  of  Expatriates


A foreigner holding an Employment Visa requires the following documents at the time of registration at FRRO:

  1. A copy of the employment contract/appointment letter.

  2. An undertaking from the employer/company.

  3. Foreigners holding five year tourist visa, who are actively engaged in tourism/travel trade, desirous of visiting India frequently for promotion of tourism, etc. provided their visas contains an endorsement that ‘continuous stay should not exceed 180 days during each visit’;

  4. Arrival report, issued by the prescribed authority.




Website :


Website Designing  Company Image Map
Contact us Disclaimer Privacy Policy Site Map