amit arun associates
Home Contact Us Site Map
Home about us Latest News Contact us

Fixed Assets Verification Services

Payroll Processing Service

Employee Benefit Administration

Tax Consulting

Foreign Direct Investment

File GST & E-TDS Returns

File Form 12BB to declare Tax Saving Investments

Posted @ February 22, 2018, 8:59 pm under (Payroll Outsourcing & Taxation)

In addition to filing of tax savings Declaration at the beginning of financial year, employees are also required to submit Form 12BB (as per Income Tax Rules 26C) at the end of the financial year to his or her employer.

Using Form 12BB, an employee has to declare the investments that they have made during the year attaching documentary evidence of these investments and expenses at the end of the financial year.


Website Designing  Company Image Map
Contact us Disclaimer Privacy Policy Site Map